Thursday, February 1, 2007

You can trust me...

Funny thing about Caroline... She ain't the sweet, innocent little girl everyone thinks. I'm sorry to disappoint, but I've got proof.

Of course, she is sweet. She is fun. She is soooo cute. She is everything you want your daughter to be...

BUT, she ISN'T sweet and innocent. Mischievous is the word that comes to mind. In fact she is so mischievous that she knows when to run and hide (which is the crucial part of proper mischievous execution... I speak from experience). Many times have I been looking all over the house for her just to find her hiding under her bed or behind the chair in her room. Now I'm not going to go into detail about her alleged crimes, after all I don't confess anything to Clarissa until I'm sure that I've already been caught. So I can't possibly do that to Caroline.

For those of you who still doubt me...



DO YOU trust this face? I told you she's soooo cute.

2 comments:

chicamaluca said...

I'm so glad you decided to start your blog. I love to see photos of Caroline and hear the latest goss (you're quite witty, you know). Without a TV, I am relying on you for my entertainment - and trust me, you're definitely NOT "The Borings!" (Or maybe it's just that I am.)

Love ya!
K

cathyb said...

What a sweet girl!

Not only does this Blog focus on me... It's run by me!

Not only does this Blog focus on me...  It's run by me!