Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Caroline's First Day of Preschool

Caroline is going to The Primer School, a small preschool that's actually in a little house in a nearby neighborhood. There are three classes of 8 four-year-olds in the little house, and they attend 3 days a week. I was afraid that she would not want to go when the first day came because her previous school experience (the school she attended when I used to work at the courthouse) was not a positive one for her, but when I dropped her off at Primer, she hopped out and didn't look back. And I was excited for her to start on her new adventure!


Little sister managed to rouse herself out of bed to see big sister off, too.





3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Been waiting for these! They turned out great! Caroline has to be the tallest girl in her class! I think she's well on her way to playing for the Baylor Bears basketball team.

Clarissa said...

She IS the tallest girl in her class -- and she's taller than the boys too! How can it be that she is growing up so quickly?

Theresa said...

Awe, poor girl and her terrible school experience! That's not good, but I'm glad she likes her new school! You need to send me an email and tell me where you guys live. I'm wondering if it is close or if the kids will go to the same school. Are you guys going public? Okay, maybe too many questions for the blog. We should just get together! Hopefully, I'll see you sooner or later!

Not only does this Blog focus on me... It's run by me!

Not only does this Blog focus on me...  It's run by me!