Monday, May 7, 2007

Out For a Walk

There's no real point to this post, just a shameless picture display. Caroline & I went out after supper last Friday to see what treasures we could find to bring home. We ended up with 2 leaves, a rock, and a roly-poly. We also met another little girl about Caroline's age being pulled in a wagon by her dad. It was nice to meet another little kid in the neighborhood, although who knows when we'll see them again.




It's often hard to get a close-up picture of Caroline because she always tries to grab for the camera ("My cam'ra!") Her face is so expressive and I think she's so cute when she furrows those eyebrows.



1 comment:

D said...

Hello sweet Caroline...glad you had a good time walking with your mom!

Not only does this Blog focus on me... It's run by me!

Not only does this Blog focus on me...  It's run by me!