Saturday, August 18, 2007

Birthday Happenings

Aunt Kimmy and Uncle James celebrated with Caroline in a big way even though they are way across the pond in London. They sent Caroline a couple of cute dresses including this navy polo dress, along with the must-have item for any hip two-year-old: a Barbie four-wheeler!

Eat my dust!


Love this expression when she opened her sack of birthday books.

Caroline was fascinated with the musical card from Kim and James that sings "Happy Birthday" when you open it, complete with British accents. This remains on her bookshelf and not in her scrapbook because she still likes to look at it from time to time.


With a little help from Dad, Caroline figured out how to blow out the candles! Here she is putting her bubble-blowing skills to use.



No comments:

Not only does this Blog focus on me... It's run by me!

Not only does this Blog focus on me...  It's run by me!