Saturday, August 18, 2007

More Marker Fun

I got smart and bought the washable kind. I don't get the allure of marking all over yourself? Surely we all did it when we were younger, but I don't remember doing it. Caroline just LOVES this activity, obviously. Bathtime immediately followed this little art project.



Yes, she's still in diapers. We've had a potty for oh six months now and she really has no desire to use it. She sure loves Pull-Ups, though! I have explained till I'm blue in the face that only big girls who use the potty wear Pull-Ups and that if she wants to wear Pull-Ups she has to sit on the potty. She'll go sit on the potty for a bit to humor me, but nothing ever happens on there. Then she hops up, ready for her Pull-Up because she held up her end of the deal -- she did sit on the potty! Hmmm . . . methinks I need a new strategy.

No comments:

Not only does this Blog focus on me... It's run by me!

Not only does this Blog focus on me...  It's run by me!